Vacant Position Embassy Of The Republic Of Turkey Commercial Counsellor’s Office , 10.10.2014
Job Location: Embassy of the Republic of Turkey Commercial Counsellor’s Office , 197 Wurtemburg St. Ottawa K1N8L9
Job Title: Expert
Benefits: Salary + health benefits
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Gathering relevant information and responding to written or verbal querries of Turkish and Canadian companies on doing business with Canadian and Turkish counterparts respectively,
• Collecting and evaluating economic/sectorial/regional information and drafting reports on Canadian/regional economies and markets,
• Drafting correspondence in Turkish or English to be addressed to Turkish or Canadian public and private entities,
• Doing the work of a general administrative nature, including office supplies management
• Assisting the Commercial Consul on other duties as assigned.
• Legal right to live and work in Canada,
• At least a university level degree; a degree in business administration, economics or trade is preferable,
• Experience in the field of international trade and/or a good knowledge of mechanics of international trade, doing business in Canada and economic matters,
• Excellent command of written and verbal English and Turkish; French is a plus,
• Advanced level proficiency in use of office applications (MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Flexibility to work overtime,
• Military service must be completed or postponed (for male Turkish citizens).
• Candidates must send their resumes with a scanned passport size photo along with the copies of the proof of their degrees and any additional documents supporting their application, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm EST, October 17, 2014.
• Eligible candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview by e-mail.
• The Commercial Counsellor’s Office has the sole right to invite any candidates to an interview or nor, and to cancel or postpone this recruitment process without a further notice.
• Candidates might be required to meet additional eligibility criteria and to provide proof of eligibility.
• For further information please send you queries to the above e-mail address.